Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Century Is Raging But So Are We


So, it has been quite a while since I updated last. I have done way too much knitting and don't have all the pictures for what I have done so I will just post the ones that are available. These pictures are of a baby sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and baby booties from the same book. I used Cascade 220 for both projects and 3.75 mm needles. I have to express that I really truly am in love with cascade, the color and the drape of both of these pieces is heavenly.

In further knitting news, I have been developing a pattern for a certain knitting website that i dare not mention, lest I jinx myself. But I am very excited about it and having a lot of fun. If it does not get excited I will post it on here as a free pattern.

I got my grad ring in the mail this week. I love it because it reminds me that the end is in sight. In less than a year I will be an actual, real occupational therapist. That my friends is a thrilling thought!

I went to Tatamagouche today for the dog's birthday party. I brought along my homemade dog cookies, get the recipe here. They were a big hit and I think I am maintaining my status as favorite auntie among my doggie friends.

And Carola! To answer your question, no sadly I did not make up the pattern for those farm creatures. I got them from a Debbie Bliss book "Knitted Toys". I am thinking about modifying the sheep though and turning them into finger puppets.

No comments: