Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Quick update - I finished my first Hermione Mitten! yay! The only thing that I need to do now is finish the other one and block them. I think I will block them a little wider than they are now, currently it fits nicely but looks kinda skinny without a hand inside of it. I had a little trouble because the thumb gusset is so high, I cut out some rows doing that, and that messed me up for the decrease round... so I had to make some alterations, but in the end it turned out alright.
Sorry the pictures are a little blurry I had to put my camera on a weird setting to get the stitches to show.
Posted by Maggie Tipping at 6:08 PM