Monday, September 22, 2008

What I was going to post


I was going to post some pictures of the finished shawl. I was even thinking about being very ambitious and going outside to take some pictures. Unfortunately though the kittens have made themselves comfortable, and I didn't have the heart to move them. I swear this is not posed, I lay the shawl out on the bed and they both made themselves comfortable. The shawl turned out a lot bigger than I thought it would. At first I thought that I might have used too small needles, but now that it is blocked it looks good.

Progress continues on the butterfly blanket. I am starting to think it is going to be blanket sized when it is done. Honestly I am being kind of lazy on this one, since the yarn is handspun and the pattern is flexible, I am just going to keep knitting until I run out of yarn. It will be what it will be!

No comments: