Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Still waiting to find out exactly what is going on with my fieldwork. I found out today though that I have an offer to go to Pictou which I am seriously considering. I would be able to live with my Mom and stepdad during that time, although I would probably have to buy a car. I really want a car, but I know that they are expensive, more expensive that you always think that they will be.

On the other hand it would be a good experience and if I had the car I could probably go home every weekend.

Oh what to do what to do....

No comments: