Friday, March 16, 2007


My brother Lionel had to do a twelve hour shift today at the hospital, and since his girlfriend Julie was off flying somewhere (she's a flight attendant) Poor Oliver had no one to play with for the day. So I picked him up around lunch time, walked him back to my house and we had a Maggie and Oliver day. It was quite exciting, highlights included:
- Oliver trying to jump on me while I did my aerobic workout video
- Oliver staring down the cat
- Oliver trying to jump on my while I was in the bath tub


All in all, it was a good day.

I started knitting Santa Cruz yesterday with some of my leftover yarn from Thermal. I had about two balls and a little extra. I am amazed at how fast it is going along after going so slowly with Thermal, for instance, if I knit for an hour, I can ACTUALLY SEE RESULTS. It's awesome.

Here is what I have so far (doesn't look like much, looks much nicer in real life)


And you should know that about half of it was done in a bar :)

No comments: