Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I havn't had much time for updating lately with the insane amount of school work that I have had to do. I have four papers due this week and two presentations next week. I am almost done the papers, but I still need to tackle the presentations. *Sigh* it will all be over in a few weeks :)

I am also been busy because my other half is running for president of the Dalhousie Student Union. I havn't been doing that much to help him, but I have been carrying his slack in the house work and stuff cuz he is too busy for that. Anyway his campaign is going really well. You can check out his website here. Check in a few days and you can see an attack he made against himself featuring me and the cat. But don't wait too long, by elections regulations his website has to be down by monday.

No comments: