Friday, March 02, 2007


I have made some progress on my thermal sweater. Which is great, I felt like I was never going to be done the body. Now I just have to do the sleeves... and ugh there is two of them... Don't you hate that about sweaters, socks and mittens?

I had an equipment fair at school today. Six different manufacturing reps from wheelchair and adaptive equipment companies came to tell us about their products. I thought it was going to be pretty boring, but I actually enjoyed it. I learned a bit about ROHO cushions, tilt features and foam cushions that I didn't know before. So it was worth it.

I was talking to my mom last night and she said that a woman who raises Cashmere goats, she wants me to knit her some shawls out of her yarn. I am pretty pumped, I don't have a lot of experience with lace, but I can learn! Also, I can't afford to buy cashmere so getting paid to knit with it is a good deal.

1 comment:

Catie said...

baby things are fun because they take so little yarn and time, there are some nice knits that would work for a boy or girl if you are inclined to knit something for your cousin's fetus. My next project is likely to be the Apple A Day Hat from http://explaiknit.typepad.com/ (it is free which is a nice bonus too)