Monday, December 04, 2006

It's horrible and rainy and cold outside today. So I am very happy that it's my last day of classes, and now that I am home I can stay here, curled up in my sweat pants with a nice hot cup of tea, and all my studying...


I finished Yvonne's Double Flower facecloth that I was knitting for my Mom for Christmas, I bought a little handmade soap to go with it. I think she'll love it, especially since I knit it with this very soft, natural, organic cotton. It's called Eco-Knit. I have never used it before but I liked it, the plys were a little loose but other than that it was very nice to use. I used Crystal Palace 3.25 double points, and my addi turbo 3.25 round needle to make the cloth, and I think that size was perfect.


Here is Sage, looking very innocent and cute... this was BEFORE I tried to take a picture of Maureen's Hermione Mittens to match her hat.


Here she is vicously lounging after an inncent strand of yarn...

And finally here she is with a death grip on the yarn. She sat there holding the yarn and everytime that I tried to take it from her she flipped out and attacked something else. I finally managed to distract her with a scrap of yarn and managed to salvage the yarn before she ripped any holes in it. She's a very naughty kitty.

4 comments:

Mark Coffin said...

You should really just change the name of the blog to "Pictures of My Cat" and get it over with.

Congrats for being done with classes.

Ezra Edelstein said...

I agree with Mike on this one. I don't understand why you pretend with the pictures of knitting. I would call the blog "Pictures of My Naughty Cat" though.

Maggie Tipping said...

I really need to start moderating my comments...

I think you guys are just jelous, because the DSU blog has no pictures on it, especially no pictures of anything fuzzy and adorable.

Catie said...

I think that the cat is making a request for a handknit item and you should give in because she/he has not made fun of you knitting in public. In terms of kitty pictures, you should look at wendyknits.net - now that is a lot of kitty pictures. I like the cat and knitting dynamic, except when it interferes with the knitting activity.