Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am tired. Really, really, truly tired. I wrote my Pharamacology exam today and I have exams in Novice Consulting and Health Law tomorrow. Too... many... exams... Ah well, it will all be over soon enough and I can catch up on sleep and "me time" over Christmas break.


Good news - I finished Maureen's Hermione Mittens, here she is with her complete set, she looks quite trendy and fabulous if I do say so myself!


And so I am back trudging away on my afghan, this is square number 11 in progress. I have to have it done by December 21 because Julie is flying from December 22 - 26 (she's a flight attendant). But I think I am gonna have to put a hold on it because my wrist is starting to bothering be again (Damn DeQuervain's).

And lastly, the token picture of my cat attacking the yarn coming off of my afghan square...

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Love the hat and mittens!! They look so warm...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment. I really enjoyed reading yours! That is one cute kitty you have there, too.

Catie said...

i am very interested in the patterns now - seeing as you have made 2+ back to back it must be interesting