Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yaris!!



So I went to a couple dealerships, and at both places I feel in love with a Yaris. One was a cherry red two door, and the other was a silver four door. We decided the four door would be more convenient and Mike said that he would be embarrassed to drive a cherry red car that small.


So here is my silver beauty. It's not officially mine yet. I have it on an extended test drive until Monday night when I will make my final decision. This will be great because I am driving to Shelburne on Monday so I will get to see how it feels over a variety of road surfaces.



I think my mind is pretty much made up though, Oh Yaris you are so nice!

I would be lying though if I claimed I wasn't feeling guilty about leaving the beast. I have grown surprisingly attached to it, and I am gonna miss it too. I won't miss it's worn out brakes, leaking fuel tank, dripping oil pan and crappy wipers though.

2 comments:

swayinglights said...

Oh, your Yaris is adorable! Congrats on the new car, if you end up keeping it. :D

Anonymous said...

Love the Yaris - we have a silver echo from 2000 (basically the same car).

My Dad and sister both just bought the Honda Fit...also very very cool.