And now presenting the worst tea cozy ever made!!
Sorry tea pal, this was meant for you, but there is no way I would do that to you. The pattern is nice enough but it would really only fit the shortest, fattest tea pot ever made! So I am remaking a tea cozy, this one will be a felted one, and will tea pots of all shapes and sizes!
I have been thinking I have been sort of negative in blog land lately. Today when I was running I though about all the things in my life that make me happy and decided to post on it! Please note this is not in order. Also, I have not included knitting, friends or family because that's a given.
1. My Swift. Isn't it beautiful? It's handmade, about 100 years old. It actually belongs to one of my best friends, Gill Martin. It was her grandmothers, she gave to Gill. Gill said she had no where to keep it so I asked if I could borrow it. That was 5 years ago and it's still mine. I know that it is Gilly's though and she can have it back whenever she wants it.
2. There is a vet near my house that has a cat kennel in it. One of the rooms in the cat kennel has a big window that the cats can sit in and look out on the street. Everyday I walk by this window and there is usually a different adorable cat sitting in the window looking at people walk by. It always makes my day better.
3. Tea. I mean I love coffee and have to drink it every day, but is there really anything more comforting than a mug of your favorite tea? As much as I love coffee I can only have about 2 cups before I need to stop. Tea on the other hand I can drink as much as I want!
4. My animals :) From my crazy cat Sage, to my puppies Oliver, Baldur, Leif, Lilly and Miller - I am very blessed. Any my life is about to get furrier! Yesterday my mom got two Icelandic horses. I am going up to see them tomorrow, pictures will follow.
5. My Yaris.
6. My knitting chair. Sage is sitting in it in the above picture, it's also her favorite chair. It's an antique and is sort of falling apart. One day when I have money I will get it reupholstered.