Monday, July 09, 2007

Things are going really well for me right now. So well that I have been really busy and have not had much time for knitting. I only knit when I watch TV so I get most of my knitting done when I am sitting on my couch!

I have managed to get the lace border done on my spirit of the southwest shawl. It is also suppose to have an i cord edging, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! I might just block it as is and see how it looks. I am really happy with how it turned out though. I think the Silver's (the people I am knitting it for) will be really happy with it too.

Know why today was a good day? Here's why!

Today was an Oliver day! Julie is in Calgary doing training for WestJet and Lionel was working a 12 hour shift at the hospital so I took him for the day. We went to the park with Mary and then he spent the rest of the day napping on the couch. It was a great day for both of us.

How was my CAOT exam. Well it is the kind of exam that everyone leaves it having no idea how they did on it and I am no exception. I will just have to wait for my results to come in.

No comments: