Monday, February 26, 2007

Books I Own

Ok, so this won't be a very interesting post for most of you. I am simply going to list out the knitting books that I own. I have wanted to do this for a while, and I think it will help my family members and friends who have said to me that they would like to get me a knitting book, but don't know what I already own. So here goes:

1. Last Minute Knitted Gifts - Joelle Hoverson
2. One Skein - Leigh Radford
3. Vogue Knitting - The Ultimate Knitting Book
4. Natural Knits for Babies and Moms - Louisa Harding
5. Sensational Knitted Socks - Charlene Schurch
6. Knitting without Tears - Elizabeth Zimmerman
7. Knitting Around - Elizabeth Zimmerman
8. Knitting Workshop - Elizabeth Zimmerman
9.Knitter's Alamanac - Elizabeth Zimmerman
10. 45 Fine & Fanciful Hats to Knit - Anna Zilboorg
11. Knitted Toys - Fiona McTague
12. Dogs in Knits - Judith L. Swartz
13. Knitting Fair Isle Mittens & Gloves - Carol Rasmussen Noble
14. Hats On! - Charlene Schurch
15. The Little Box of Knitted Throws
16. Arctic Lace - Donna Druchunas
17. A Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Barbara G. Walker
18. Victorian Lace Today - Jane Sowerby
19. One Skein Wonders!
20. Knit Hats (can't remember the author and my mom has the book right now)
21. Knit Mittens (see above)
22. Knit One, Felt Too - Kathleen Taylor

I have a couple others lent out right now and I can't quite remember their names, but that's the bulk of it. Pretty impressive eh?

No comments: