Thursday, August 16, 2007

I finally finished my Master's orientation today!! Now all I have to do is complete the degree....

You may not hear to much from me over the next couple days as I am going to be really busy catching up with all my work things. Tomorrow I am going to Mahone Bay, I am going to PEI for the weekends, then Shelburne on Monday, Pictou on Tuesday and Windsor on Wednesday. I am gonna be pooped after all that!

It'll be worth it though. I got my very first paycheck today. That felt great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the giant paycheck!

Mary said...

Hurray for finishing orientation!!
Are you going to trivia on thursday?? Answer: Yes.

Anonymous said...

Orientation? Wow. All I got was an outdated pamphlet when I started my phd at UW.

Marti said...

Be sure to check out Have a Yarn in Mahone Bay. Nice little shop.

Maggie Tipping said...

Yeah the yarn shop in Mahone Bay is really sweet. I took a look in there the other day and managed to leave without buying anything, which is really good for me! I will definitly be going back though, it's a nice shop and the people working there were really friendly... unlike the scary stories I have heard about GVP, never going there!