Sunday, June 03, 2007

So what have I been up to for the past few weeks? Well things have been really crazy. I am approaching the end of my last fieldwork and am still unemployed so I have been really stressed about the idea of spending my summer losing money and twiddling my thumbs. My class had its convocation and I had the unbearable task of saying goodbye to all the amazing people that I have spent the past three years with. And today one of my bestest friends is moving back to Maine. So it has been a couple weeks of transitions and stress and I just havn't been able to think about blogging.

There have been some positive events though! Lionel and Julie took care of two boxer puppies for the past week and I got to spend some time with them. So now I can share some of the absolute bundles of cuteness with you!


Here they are snuggling on their bed. Yes they share a bed. And they cuddle with each other. Too cute!And here one of them is being very naughty. They have already destroyed several pieces of yard furniture with they puppy need to chew everything in sight.

But I have managed to get a little bit of knitting done. I am on a bit of tea cozy kick and here is one of my products. Pretty simple. I have some great ideas though for some more patterns that I can design. Especially if I make the kind that goes on top of the teapot like a hat. Basically it is just like a floppy hat. So I am gonna try that out a bit.

No comments: