Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Shhh... Don't tell the sweater

I have to confess... I am cheating on my sweater... I am usually such a one project gal that I am feeling pretty guilty, but not guilty enough to stop my infidelity. I started this project last night during my leisure studies course because I got so frustrated trying to stuff all the pieces of my sweater into my bag. So I cast on for Quant. Isn't it great? I am very much in love or at least lust with this project, and feeling quite pleased with myself for having mastered enterlac. Or at least gained a basic understanding of it!


I worked today in Bridgewater at an Adult Residential Facility and the drive home was so ridiculously crappy that I am finding myself utterly exhauseted. Does that ever happen to anyone else after a long shitty drive? I feel like a zombie... but as a grad student I also feel like I should be doing something productive!! Does knitting count as productive? Lets say yes!

Also, G'Obama!!!

2 comments:

Moe said...

That is exactly why I can't seem to get anything finished but hats lately. Knitting promiscuity.

Hey, entrelac - go you. I have yet to try it, but it looks so cool.

Snort, I'm not the best one to ask about what counts as graduate student productivity.

Team Knit ! said...

Your quant is looking very pretty so far!

- Julie