Monday, February 25, 2008

I finally finished tangled yoke! It is washed, sewn up, and the buttons are on. Only problem is my photographer is busy writing a paper, so I have to post pictures later. You will have to take my word for it that it's done. I have also done another chevron sock, which I will post a picture of later on.

I have been pretty busy this week because Mike and I are taking a trip to Maine on Thursday. I am really excited. We are going to drive down to Portland, stopping for a night with his parents in Bangor. It's our first vacation together where we just didn't go to one of our parent's houses. We are going to sight see around the city, and visit with our friends down there. Mike's from Maine, and a lot of my friends are from there too, so we have a lot of people to see :) I am so excited that I have already packed a snack bag consisting of apples and mini eggs for the drive down.

It's too bad I have heard that there is fantastically amazing yarn store in Bath, Maine, but I really don't need to buy yarn right now so I think I am going to have to resist :(

No comments: