Friday, October 26, 2007

worst blogger ever!

Ugh I am so sorry it's been so long since I have updated. I have just had a crazy couple weeks with work. Plus it felt like the longer I waited to update the harder it was to motivate myself to get back on track. Not much knitting has happened in the past couple weeks. Mostly because I have been too busy to sit and knit, and I have never mastered the art of knitting and reading. I always end up getting distracted by either my knitting or my reading, whichever is more interesting, usually my knitting.

I did finish the cabled socks that I was working on. The cable really got lost in there, but I still like them.


I also attended the Windsor Pumpkin Festival, which was quite literally people rowing giant carved out pumpkins across the river. There was both a manual and a motorized division. I am now in awe of Windsor, and their giant pumpkins.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Rowing giant pumpkins?! That is definitely something to be in awe of!