Monday, April 09, 2007

Still no word on how the computer is doing. I called the repair company on Saturday and they said that it had arrived in their warehouse but no one had looked at it yet. I am going to call tomorrow and ask how it is doing. So in the meantime no pictures. You will have to take my word for it that I am almost done the Spinner's Shawl in the gray Cashmere, and it is really pretty and I am quite proud of myself over it.

I went to PEI for Easter Weekend to visit my Dad, brother, step mom, Nanny and Grand-dad. It was a great weekend, expect for the massive blizzard that hit the weekend yesterday. We were unable to travel back to the city yesterday as we had planned because we couldn't get out of the driveway. I have long accepted that storms are an integral aspect of living in the maritimes, but c'mon, it's April! It's spring! Ah well, the weather was fine today and most of the snow should be gone soon.

1 comment:

Catie said...

well two things about calgary:
1) tell your brother not to underestimate the power of Chinook - we've had +14 on Sunday and snow on Tuesday - it varies but it isn't spring here yet
2) i can tell you of a good yarn store if you ever get the chance to come visit him

It sucks moving away from family. Some of mine is back in Ontario and I miss them so much.