Monday, January 14, 2008

Resolutions

I have made a few resolutions this year, but unfortunately none of them involve being more diligent about updating my blog. I have been working on doing more of my school readings more throughly, going to the gym, and not buying yarn.

No I haven't made a resolution not to buy ANY yarn, like some brave souls. But I am going to work on it. I am not going to buy any more until I have made a significant dent in my current stash. Maybe I will try and knit up one of my Tupperware containers before I buy anymore. I don't sound very convincing do I? I don't really even believe myself, but it's the effort that counts!

This term I am working three days a week, and doing four courses, three distance, one onsite. Will it be too much? I hope not! It's pretty close to what I did last term... which at times was too much, but I managed. I just have so many student loans that I really don't want to rack up anymore this year than I have to! It's hard though when you have to cop up $3000 every four months.

In knitterly news I have the body done on Tangled Yoke and am well into the first sleeve. After all that straight knitting I am very happy to have some nice round knitting! I am using magic loop and it is flying by :)

No comments: