Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Anyone watch Degrassi next generation last night? Emma has taken up knitting! she says it relaxes her, and showed a hat that she made. The only thing I was bothered by was the whole show she is carrying around her knitting, she never actually knits, just carries it and no progress is made on her project. BTW, What is her project?? Some 1 inch wide scarf for a teddy bear? And no... there is nothing wrong with a 21 year old watching a show targeted at high school kids, this is how I keep up with the youth of today :P



I made some good progress on my Hermione hat today in class. I love this hat, and I can't wait for it to be done. I have already had many requests from friends for Hermione hats and mittens. Everyone who has seen the mitts and hat in real life say that the pictures really don't do them justice. So when they are both done I will try to take some pictures of them outside.

Our occupational therapy class is sponsering a Christmas family again this year and lo and behold one of the children asked for mittens! I donated a pair of honey comb mitts that I made a little while ago with handpainted and teal yarn. I hope she likes them :)

No comments: